Could $1,200 a month in direct cash help Detroiters? This group thinks so
A national nonprofit is making the case for how Detroiters could benefit from a guaranteed income program.
DETROIT SOCIALA Twitter List by BridgeDet313
Detroit Free Press
SUBSCRIBE TO BRIDGEDETROIT
Get quality, relevant, multimedia journalism and information that is directly responsive to Detroiters’ information needs and desires.
BridgeDetroit is powered by generous grant support from the Knight, Ford, Erb, Skillman, Kresge, Wilson, McGregor, and Hudson-Webber foundations, the Community Foundation for Southeastern Michigan, and Facebook.
Top Posts & Pages
- Canal-side restaurant Coriander to reopen with big changes
- Fake landlords, incomplete records complicate land bank buyback program
- Could $1,200 a month in direct cash help Detroiters? This group thinks so
- Opinion: Detroit needs guaranteed income – now
- Opinion: District Detroit tax breaks will help billionaires not Detroiters
- Detroit school district pressed on impact of looming budget cuts on staff
- Obama launches leadership training program in Detroit
- Jazz program pairs musicians with Detroit schools to ‘fine tune’ skills
- Meet Detroit’s other ‘people mover,’ Michael Cunningham II
- New bill could ban child marriages in Michigan