Detroit group starts neighborhood transformation with west side mini-parks
Community organizers say building parks is the first step to bring resources to a west side neighborhood.
DETROIT SOCIALA Twitter List by BridgeDet313
Detroit Free Press
SUBSCRIBE TO BRIDGEDETROIT
Get quality, relevant, multimedia journalism and information that is directly responsive to Detroiters’ information needs and desires.
BridgeDetroit is powered by generous grant support from the Knight, Ford, Erb, Skillman, Kresge, Wilson, McGregor, and Hudson-Webber foundations, the Community Foundation for Southeastern Michigan, and Facebook.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to spend $10B: Stimulus funds bonuses, water, monthly checks in Michigan
- Detroit group starts neighborhood transformation with west side mini-parks
- Michigan may spend big on passenger trains, eying service to Canada, Up North
- Mapping the evolution of Detroit’s Woodbridge neighborhood
- What happens when a court officer comes knocking during an eviction?
- Detroit charter school to offer $100,000 teacher salaries
- How to watch the Detroit Grand Prix for free
- Gov. Whitmer plans group to tackle Michigan’s population crisis
- After 39 years of sitting idle, part of Detroit Uniroyal site on path to revival
- Detroit court to move eviction hearings in-person