Donors and members subscribe to BridgeDetroit’s belief that Detroit’s 700,000 residents deserve a transparent, innovative, diversely staffed news organization to deepen and improve their relationship to information and truth. Donors play no role in guiding the journalism produced by BridgeDetroit.
If you are interested in becoming a donor or a member, click here.
When it comes to our donors and corporate sponsors, BridgeDetroit is committed to transparency. All donors and sponsors of more than $5,000 are listed below.
When donors or corporate sponsors who have given $5,000 or more to BridgeDetroit are named in our stories, we disclose them on those pages.
- Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
- Delta Dental of Michigan (sponsor)
- Facebook Journalism Project Community Network
- First Draft News
- Ford Foundation
- Hudson-Webber Foundation
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Kresge Foundation
- McGregor Fund
- Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Foundation
- The Skillman Foundation